Confidential Online Communication Access Information
We are delighted to welcome you to the Much Birch CE Primary School online communication system. This system allows you to keep your contact details up to date and to view your child’s balances using the internet. The school will use these details to communicate with you.
Please see the instructions below on how to create an account to use for online communication. You can use this same account for any children you may have at this school, and for children at other schools where the same online communication system is used.
Simply create the online account by following steps 1 to 7 below. Link any siblings to this account by following steps 12 to 17 below. The school will need to provide a separate Online Link Code for each child.
Online Link Code for Child’s name: xxxxxxxxxxxx (For new parents this will automatically be provided. For current parents who have mislaid their link code, please request Mrs Tweddell to provide another)
1. Open a web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) and go to www.scopay.com/much-birch
2. Click on Create New Account.
3. Enter your Email address and a Password of your choice.
4. Confirm the Password.
5. Enter the Online Link Code provided above (you must type the code exactly as it appears above).
6. An email will then be sent to your email address asking you to click (or copy and paste) a link to verify your email address and activate your account. You will not be able to view any balances until you have completed this procedure.
7. Log on to your email account and click on the link to activate the account (if the email doesn’t appear in your Inbox, you should check your Junk E-mail folder).
To keep the school up to date with your contact details, enter your email address and mobile phone as follows:
8. Whilst logged in, at the top of the screen, click on Contact Preferences.
9. Enter your Email, Phone number for SMS and select your Contact Preference.
10. Click on Update.
11. The school records will now be updated accordingly.
If your child has any siblings, link the sibling accounts as follows (you will need a separate Online Link Code for each sibling):
12. Go to www.scopay.com/school.
13. Log in using your email address and password created above.
14. At the top of the screen, click on Your account.
15. Click on Link accounts.
16. Enter the Online link code for the sibling provided by school.
17. Click on Link accounts.
18. You will now be able to view balances for any pupils linked to this account.
Please contact the school if you require any further assistance.